Top 5 Designer Wedding Dresses
Your wedding is going to be one of the best days of your life and so you may want to put a lot of thought into everything from your wedding venue and your guest list to, importantly, your wedding dress.
There are so many different styles of wedding dresses so depending on your style, and the tone of your wedding such as whether it will be a formal, casual, elegant, glamourous or alternative affair, will help determine what wedding gown you will want for your and the groom's special day.
Nowadays brides are deciding upon gowns that are influenced by dresses that come from the catwalks and red carpets. Gone are the taffetas and puffy skirts, frills and bows. In place are slim-lines, silks and satins with lace, embroidery and crystal finishes.
While wedding dresses are becoming more understated, the world's finest designers are still coming up with amazing, imaginative creations that will wow any crowd with their stunning pieces of art.
Here we have gathered some of the most beautiful wedding couture you will find. The very latest of designer wedding dresses by some of the most respected designers in the world.
The Top 5 Designer Wedding Dresses
- Oscar de la Renta - Oscar de la Renta has gorgeous wedding dresses including the Windsor blue silk taffeta backless gown with an ivory guipure overlay.
- Vera Wang - Vera Wang's ivory silk faille wedding dress with a portrait collar and hip bustle has a timeless elegance that will stun the most intense marriage skeptics.
- Elie Saab - Elie Saab produces very beautiful wedding dresses, with a standout being her beige satin long dress, draped off the shoulder, finished with a belt and embroidered with sequins pasted on a lace background.
- Christian Dior - How can you go wrong with a Christian Dior wedding dress. This season's wedding dresses have ornate details, finished with embroidery and with necklines that draw attention to your dcolletage and wedding jewellery.
- Christian Lacroix - If you're after a dramatic wedding dress, Christian Lacroix's performative, costume-style wedding dresses have elaborate detail - truly a feast for the eyes.